Sunday, August 26, 2012
Upgrade Your Project Management Skills And Earn 17 PDUs
Our latest series of fourteen Project Management Webinars is scheduled to start at 12 noon EDT on Tuesday September 4, 2012, and will then be delivered every subsequent Tuesday.
All webinars may be taken live and/or as recordings.
Over 85 people are taking advantage of our program and team low pricing and have already signed up for this series, but there are still some seats available. (Maximum 100).
The program covers a wide range of important project management topics, and is suitable for all project managers and their teams who would like to learn easy and effective ways of applying project management best practices, tips and techniques and would like useful and practical tools and templates they can apply on their projects.
APM01 Project Management Lessons Learned From The Movies
APM02 How to Build A Great Project Plan
APM03 How To Keep Your Project On Schedule And Within Budget
APM04 Scope Management And Work Breakdown Structures Made Easy
APM05 Risk Management Made Easy
APM06 Earned Value Management Made Easy
APM07 Start Your Project On The Right Track With A Successful Kickoff Meeting
APM08 How To Build A Great Project Management Office
APM09 Project Health Check Workshop (four hours)
APM10 GO-PSAC Project Success Factors
APM11 Project Management Lessons Learned From Aviation
APM12 Quality Management Made Easy
APM13 Project Dashboards
APM14 Project Management Best Practices, Tips and Techniques
- Total duration of all 14 webinars is 17 hours (17 PDUs).
- The recorded webinars can be taken whenever you wish, and there is no time limit or restriction on the number of times you can access them
- You can claim the same number of PDUs (1 PDU per webinar hour in Category B – Continuing Education) for the recordings as with the live sessions. There is no limit on the number of PDUs that you can claim in this category
- Presentation materials, a Certificate of Completion and relevant tools and templates are provided with each webinar
- If you take a recording, you can still ask any questions or discuss any topic in the Webinar as you would at each live session - just call or email us as you prefer
- All webinars are 1 hour in duration (1 PDU), except for APM09 which is 4 hours (with 4 PDUs) in duration.
There are three pricing options:
1. Sign up for each webinar individually - $25 per webinar hour
2. Sign up for the complete program - $200 (save over 50%)
3. Sign up in a group of five or more - $100 each (save over 75% - less than $6 per webinar hour and PDU)
We also offer three great Workshops that are ideally suited for your PMO or Project teams:
- Project Health Check Workshop
- PMO Health Check Workshop
- Leadership and Team Building Workshop
To register or get more information on our webinars and workshops, please go to http://www.alphapm.com/webinars or contact email@example.com
“Tony is a superb presenter with an engaging presentation style and his accompanying Webinar materials are excellent, containing materials that can be immediately applied. I highly recommend his Webinars for those seeking project management training.” Brad Blunt, PMP
“Tony is an excellent instructor! Tony is highly enthusiastic and energetic in propagating Project Management principles and techniques. He also brings many practical examples from real business case studies. That really helped me to understand how I could apply these principles in real business scenarios. The templates he provided us were extremely helpful. Most importantly he was always helping us to answer any project management related questions and provided me solutions from his long-term project management experience. I highly recommend his webinars to any project management professionals.” Fumie Piontkowski, PMP, CSM